Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tears and hope...

I know I owe you all a "real" post, but work has been literally kicking my butt the past two weeks, and my whole family (and all our friends) have managed to get that nasty stomach bug that's going around. BLECH!!!

Anyway, I came across this video this past weekend and knew it was one I had to share! If you've got a few spare moments to watch, it's totally worth it! I'm praying with everything I have that for many of us, our arms won't be empty too much longer...


Tears and Hope Video

3 comments:

WantWait&Pray said...

Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog....and thanks for visiting it. I'm going to bookmark your page- I see that you've just started bcp's so you are UNDER way for IVF#1- congrats! I can't wait to follow you through your journey! Have a great day!

Jenn said...

I know what that's like. I love that video!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

wow, that video.

thanks for sharing!