Wednesday, July 1, 2009

TRIGGER Happy!!

Well, after 13 DAYS of stimming we've finally made it to trigger day!! Estrogen was perfect at 2,523 and progesterone was at 0.5. Two Ovidrel tonight at 9:30 on the dot, and retrieval is scheduled for Friday morning at 8:00!!! Here's where we stand today, and I might add that somewhere along the line I've managed to gain an add'l 5 FOLLIES...no idea how that happened, but praise God nonetheless!!!!

"Righty"
2 @ 10mm
1 @ 13mm
1 @ 15mm
3 @ 17mm
1 @ 19mm
1 @ 20mm

"Lefty"
4 @ 10mm
2 @ 13mm
1 @ 15mm
1 @ 17mm
1 @ 18mm

Sooo, one last monitoring appointment tomorrow morning and then it's on like Donkey Kong! Lol! I'll also be visiting St. Gerard again tomorrow, and have another acupuncture appointment as well. I'm covering all bases this time! With that being said, if you have a moment to spare this evening, please lift us up in prayer. We can use all we can get over the next few days!!



"But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in Him."
(Jeremiah 17:7)
.

11 comments:

Amber said...

Woo hoo!!! Good luck on Friday! Looks like you might have some great eggs!!

Sumer said...

Good luck!!

Caroline said...

Great news Kristi! You remain in my prayers. x

Erica said...

SO EXCITING!! I will definitely be thinking of you both the next couple of days. Just try to relax! It's good for your eggs. :)

osuraj said...

We'll be thinking of you! I'm so excited it's finally happening and that things are going according to plan. :-)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you! Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way:)

Shannon said...

Your ovaries rock! :)

I will be thinking of you tomorrow and continuing to pray!

Tabitha said...

WOW, that's amazing!! God is good!! Congradulations!

Rebuilding Myself said...

Just catching up on blog reading - what exciting news! Will be thinking of you today ...

shawnandlarissa said...

Looks like great numbers. I hope everything's continuing to go well!

My Endo Journey said...

Hope it's going well!!!