Wednesday, July 15, 2009

To test, or not to test?

That is the question? I'm still debating on whether to POAS prior to Friday's blood draw. Actually, I'm terrified. Hubby is a stressed-out wreck, and keeps telling me how guilty he's feeling about going away for the weekend. That's probably why he keeps telling me I should test early. Like I said yesterday, part of me wants to and part of me doesn't. I just want to hold onto that little shred of hope as long as I can, I guess. If I test tomorrow, I'll be 10dp3dt, Friday would be 11dp3dt. Another consideration, morning or evening? What do you ladies think? I really value your opinions, so any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!


Shannon said...

I like the idea of testing tomorrow AM because no matter the result, DH will be there with you. I guess the way I look at it is whether you test or dont test, it wont change the outcome and I think it would be nice for DH to be there with you no matter what.

I wont lie, I will be stalking your blog like a crazy person until you post results. I hope this is it.

♥Tabitha said...

TEST! lol! I can't take the suspense!

The Patterson's said...

I think this is a really tough decision. I never tested before my blood test except on our last IVF. I have no idea what made me want to do it so badly, but I did and was really excited! I hated taking those tests before then.

Sorry, I can't say either way...but, good luck!! Hope it is positive!

cady said...

that's such a hard decision. i swore i wouldn't test before my beta, but then i decided to the night before my blood test. if the news was bad, i didn't want to get it over the phone while i was at work. plus, it was nice to have my hubby there no matter what the answer was.

WantWait&Pray said...

I tested prior to the beta my first IVF and I didn't test at all for my second IVF.....I don't think it made things any easier and so if it were me, I'd want my hubby with me so I'd test. GOOD LUCK!!!!

osuraj said...

I would do it because I just can't stand the waiting game. I'd probably wait until the afternoon/evening though when you are finished with eliminate further stress depending on the results.

Plus I am dying to know!!! :-) Hoping and praying for you!

المثالي اون لاين said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل

شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالجبيل

شركة تسليك مجاري بالجبيل

شركة تنظيف مجالس بالجبيل