Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Almost there...

Well, as of 1:47 this afternoon, I am happy to say that we're almost to the end of the stimming phase!! Praise God and hallelujah, because this Lupron has turned me into a walking zombie with a daily migraine, blech!! I'm scared, nervous and hopeful all at the same time. I've somehow allowed Hope to creep in there again. How is beyond me, but I'm feeling so at peace this cycle, that I'm guessing that's why. Anyway, here's where we stand today...

"Righty"
1 @ 14mm
3 @ 15mm
1 @ 16mm
1 @ 17mm

"Lefty"
2 @ 10mm and under
3 @ 11mm-13mm
1 @ 15mm
1 @ 18mm

More blood work and another ultrasound tomorrow morning, and then we should be triggering tomorrow night! WOW!! There was a moment this morning where they thought that might happen tonight, but Dr. Wonderful is banking on the "cluster" of follies in my left ovary to surge ahead tonight with the last of the stims. He explained to me that while we do have some pretty good, larger sized follies on each ovary, he's hoping he can get 'ol Lefty to catch up. All in all, I'm pretty happy with these numbers and am just praying that we're able to get some quality eggs from them. At this point in time, I'm praying for quality over quantity. We have about the same number of follies as last time, so we'll see. I'm crossing everything!

4 comments:

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

looks like things are going very well!! i hope tomorrow is your last ivf monitorying cycle appointment EVER!

Tabitha said...

Whoo-hoo!!!

Erica said...

YEA!! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow morning! I'll be sending "growing" wishes your way. :)

Caroline said...

It sounds like things are going well! I'm praying for you.