Monday, November 3, 2008

Just a little pinch...

Yep, that's what the Dr. said prior to her (TMI ahead) clamping my cervix, where I in turn almost leapt off the table! UGH!! To be honest, that was really the worst part of the whole procedure. I did have some pretty intense cramping as she was inserting the catheter and dye, but it only last for about a minute and the Dr. and the nurse were so awesome! Dr. R was super gentle, and she explained everything as she went along. The good news is that both my tubes are clear!!!! To say I'm relieved is an understatement, and I praised God right there on the table for answering my prayers!! The clamping, cramping and tiny bit of spotting afterwards was well worth the peace of mind this test has given us. Now we're just praying that A's third SA shows some improvement...oh yeah, and that we have a successful IUI this month! Sheesh, can it be that I'm actually feeling a little optimistic this month?!?!

No comments: