Thursday, November 13, 2008

Butterflies...

With our upcoming IUI literally just around the corner, I'm really starting to feel apprehensive. I really, really want CD1 to get here, and yet I'm just so darn terrified of giving myself those shots, of not having it work and ultimately having to move onto IV.F. Ahhh! I'm trying to find comfort where I can, and what better place to put all my fears, then in the hands of God? I know that there is a reason He has put the IF "speed bump" in our path...I call it that because I have faith that we will get over it. I know that the plans He has for our family are greater than I could ever imagine. I know He only gives the difficult paths to those He knows can travel them. I know HE is always in charge, as much as we'd like to think WE are!

I came across a few inspirations this week...



And I've started saying this prayer daily, along with my St. Therese novena...


I'm clinging to them like Linus clings to his security blanket. God is my security blanket, and as long as I trust in Him, all things are possible!



"Therefore, I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them."
(Mark 11:24)"
.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

We're kinda on the same timeline! Don't worry... everything is good with us. My big news is we're doing Clomid and IUI and I too am very anxious for CD1 to get here next week so we can get this party started!

I just am feeling like there are more ppl from our town reading my blog which is fine, but I just am planning on being more in depth about my cycle and that's a little intrusive for someone to know who you might run into in the grocery store! lol

Anyway~ we're fine. Thanks for the uplifting words. Loved this post!

Shannon said...

I know you are nervous about the IUI but I have faith that you'll get through it and pray that your BFP results from it.

I love this verse:

Jeremiah 17:7
"But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him."

I know your blessing is coming. Our God is great and he has wonderful plans for you!

☆ Loren ☆ said...

Love your blog! Check out my blog for a little something special for you!!

osuraj said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your IUI! Good luck this cycle.