Monday, November 10, 2008

Cautiously optimistic...

that is how I've found myself feeling since November started. We've been TTC for over 18 months now, infertility has become a huge part of our lives, and we're getting ready to take the first scientific step in trying to become pregnant. I'm scared out of my wits that this might actually happen, and praising God at the same time!! If it is God's will, because let's face it, it really is ALL up to him whether we become parents or not, we could be expecting a baby in August 2009...WOW!!! It just seems so surreal!

We got our IUI packet on Saturday that contained our cycle instructions, information for the on-line medication teaching for the injectables, a medication teaching booklet and consent forms which have to be either signed at our facility, or in front of a Notary Public. It's quite overwhelming and I'm more than nervous about the injections, but I'm going to sit down tonight with A and read through everything. I know if I/we have any questions or concerns, I can always call our nurse and she'll walk me through everything...she's awesome! I've also been saying my daily novena to St. T.herese...we can use all the help we can get!!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, Im so excited that you got the info on the IUI, YAY! I have a really good feeling about it and pray that your BFP is coming soon!

☆ Loren ☆ said...

Came across your blog today and wanted to let you know i'm praying for you!!! Love the blog by the way!!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

i just stumbled across your blog and wanted to let you know IUI's arent that bad!! of course, youd rather be doing something else the day it comes along, but its going to get you one step closer to being a mommy! good luck and let me know if you have any questions!

Coach A said...

I came across your blog today and wanted to tell you to hang in there!! I have been there done that and I now have three beautiful kids to show for it! God has a plan for you..it will come when he is ready. Which I know is so hard to hear...but be patient...and RELAX!! Thinking about you!