Thursday, September 11, 2008

Remembering...7 years ago today

I remember exactly where I was, what I was doing...even what I was wearing. I'm still finding it hard to believe that it's been SEVEN years already since our country was attacked on September 11, 2001.

Where does the time go?

I know so many of us are still grieving for loved one's lost in the attacks. It literally brings me to my knees when I think about all the innocent lives lost, and all those that were/have been/are being affected still by our nation's tragedy.

I will go down on bended knees tonight to pray for comfort for all those that are still grieving...to pray for our brave soldiers that are still fighting the fight over sea's. I have never been prouder to be an AMERICAN and I WILL NEVER FORGET!!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

In some ways, it feels like 7 years ago and in others, it feels like yesterday. I can remember what I wore, too. And I can remember the pain I felt that day. I will be joining you in prayers tonight!

And you must read Twilight, its addicting. Also a good distraction from TTC :)

Miss said...

that was BEAUTIFULLY written!!