Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'd like some cheese with my whine...

Well, we missed it. Our last chance to make a baby on our own. I feel like such a failure. What is wrong with my body? Why can't I just.get.pregnant?!?! We put our all into it every month and nothing.

I held off as long as I could filling out the paperwork for the RE consult we have on October 8th...it should have been sent in on Tuesday...I still haven't finished it. I really thought that maybe by some slim chance that this would have been our month. Who was I kidding? I guess I should be happy that we at least have some kind of plan in motion, but I could just cry. It's been 17 MONTHS...1 YEAR and 5 MONTHS!!! Life's certainly not fair and I'm just so done.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I'm so sorry! I remember that feeling as well-the month before Mike had his SA...thinking-well if I'm pregnant-he won't have to do it...and then he won't have to meet with the urologist...but obviously-my plans didn't go the way I had hoped.

You're right about having a plan though....I was told last night-we must take baby steps to get to your baby. It's been a long journey-but you must go through the tough parts to get to the easier parts. :)

Hang in there hun!!

Shannon said...

I feel the words that you wrote in my own heart. It just stinks to be at this place and feel the failure and dissapointment. Im so sorry you are going through this but I pray you get some good answers and a successful plan from your RE!

K-tell said...

Ohh, sweetie, my heart is so sad for you. That's a long 17 months of frustration and sadness that really just plain sucks.

I hope that this next chapter in your adventures of having a little one bring you lots of hope and encouragement. I hope you are one of those lucky ladies who gets pregnant after just meeting with her RE... if it happens to hundreds of other women, then why can't it happen for you, gosh darnit?!

Sending you lots of hugs and extra baby dust:)