Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Making some headway...

on the TTC front. I know I said a few weeks ago that A was finally able to schedule his SA. Unfortunately, with all that was going on with Dad at the time and a few other unforeseen circumstances, we weren't able to keep the apt. Well, A was able to reschedule it for Monday morning!!!

If you can spare them, please send up some prayers for us that we get back good numbers. I am trying to stay positive that all is well. I have an apt. with my new ObGyn on Tuesday, so hopefully we can finally get this ball rolling!! After all, it's only been 16 MONTHS!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Thank you for the very sweet comment! It never ceases to amaze me how many complete "strangers" are out there praying for us. THANK YOU!!

I'll be saying some prayers for good numbers!! I know how the "wait" feels until you hear the results. Please let me know how your appt goes on Thursday. I hope you really like your new OB! Finding a dr. you like is truly half the battle!!