Sunday, February 15, 2009

Today's the day!!!

******UPDATE!******


Everything went off without a hitch! I was terrified for nothing, and let me tell you, that anesthesia was some goooood stuff! LOL!! Hubby said I came out talking about margaritas?? Haha!! More importantly, they retrieved SEVEN beautiful eggs!! We'll find out tomorrow how many fertilized, so please send up a few more prayers if can!

Yep, we're going in this morning at 8:30 for our 10:00 retrieval!!! I'm so excited, and yet terrified at the same time! We triggered on Friday night and two Ovid.rel's later we're finally ready! I can't believe the day is finally here. It's been such a long, hard road and I'm praying with everything I have that today produces our miracle and all that hard work finally pays off! I don't have much time for a long post right now, but if you could please send up some prayers and good wishes for us today, we would greatly appreciate it! Updates to follow, I promise!!

6 comments:

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

yipee! good luck! i was in your shoes a short 24 hours ago. cant wait to hear how many they got!

WantWait&Pray said...

GOOD luck!!! Keep us posted!!!

Erica said...

Good luck!!! Many prayers headed your way. Let us know how it goes.

Kahla said...

Good luck!

osuraj said...

I can't wait to hear how it goes. I am thinking of you!!!

Shannon said...

7 beautiful eggs? How wonderful! I will be checking back to see how many fertilized!