Saturday, August 23, 2008

A picnic might help...

Thank goodness the weekend is finally here! It's going to be a fairly busy one with my daily trips to see Dad and A's big 3-2 coming up! I bought tickets for us to go to the P.G.A Tour a while ago...the tournament is called T.he B.arclay's and since it's supposed to be a gorgeous day here in the J.ersey tomorrow, I know we'll have a great time!

So, along with that, I was thinking what else could we do for some fun today? You know, something a little different that doesn't cost tons of money? A's working a 1/2 day, coming home around lunch time, so what's better that an afternoon picnic? I figured we could pack up the backpack with some goodies and possibly a bottle of wine and get going! Out of the house and into the fresh air! So, that's what we'll be doing today. There are quite a few walking trails around here, so it's just a matter of figuring out where we want to go. I'm even going to take my camera along to hopefully get some good shots while we're out on our adventure!

Here's wishing you all a blessed weekend, and hoping that you all make the effort to spend some time with the one's you love...I know I will!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh honey I am so sorry for what you are going through- but at the same time you are one of the strongest people I know, and have been since we were kids.

You are such a blessing to your family and friends - and always have been. The world is a much better place with you in it.

I love you girl.
Kristin