Tuesday, October 28, 2008

You like me, you really do!!

Nine over at Nine Months graciously bestowed upon me the "I {heart} Your Blog Award". I am truly honored...thanks so much!!



There are so many wonderful blogs out there and choosing only seven is so difficult. To those I have left out, I hope you understand.

The Rules:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours, and
5. Leave a message on the blogs that you've nominated

With that being said, I in turn, am handing out this award to the following ladies responsible for these amazing blogs:

I Wonder If They Will Have His Eyes.....
Love, Pain & The Whole Crazy Thing
My TTC Journey and More
Bill, Miss and Brood
...Into the Womb
I can't stop the rain...
Thoughts from the mind of MayDayGirl...

Thanks for being so supportive and such a comfort to others, even as you've walked your own difficult paths!

2 comments:

Miss said...

seriously....you are way too kind (to me I mean). Thank you. I really appreciate hearing that you enjoy reading my stuff. It so easy to wonder "who am I and my thoughts that anyone would care to read about the"
so, thank you! =)

Jenn said...

Thank you! I too sometimes wonder why the people who read my blog read it, because I feel like it's so solemn sometimes. I mean for it to be happy, but I use it as a journal, so maybe that's why. Anywho~ I'm feeling really special right about now!

Oh, and speaking of jelly rolls, we've got a cruise coming up very soon and don't ask me how but it completely slipped my mind that I would be in a bathing suit. I've gotta get to work!! Thanks again!